Rock-Solid, Field-Proven Architecture
The DSI4000 Revolution Series delivers superior reliability, availability, and manageability, eliminating costly downtime in your data center. Features such as Revolution Series LiveSwap tape drives allow removal/replacement without interrupting the bus and/or power source, assuring that your backup/restore system is providing nonstop operation.
No other mid-range library approaches the flexibility and investment protection of the Revolution Series from DSI.
Features and Benefits
- Dependable: Inherently reliable.
- Expandable: Up to 8 tape drives for 7.0 TB per hour backup performance
- Capacity on Demand: Two models with 60 or 120 tape cartridges with up to 192 TB of native capacity (with LT05 Tape Drives)
- Fibre Channel interface
- Manageable: Remote administration from anywhere on the network and an easy to use touch screen GUI control panel
- High-Capacity: Stores an entire month of your data without changing a tape
- Affordable: High capacity combined with low media cost delivers an exceptionally low cost of ownership
- Reliable: Rock-solid reliability and data integrity
- Supports LT04 or LT05 Tape Drives
- Up to 192TB Capacity
- Up to 7.0TB/hr Performance
- Capacity on Demand
- Fibre Channel Interface
- 1 to 8 Tape Drives
- Up to 120 Cartridge Capacity
February 12, 2013- DSI Launches Second Generation of its Data Storage Virtual Tape Library Series
For more information or if you have questions about our products and backup solutions, please contact us: